Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Public Transportation

Oh the city bus line. What an entertaining and awkward thing. So I've only taken the city bus twice and both times have been unforgettable. The first time, which was on Monday, was quite interesting. There were 5 of us riding the bus together. So the number 58 pulls up and is jam packed with civilians. So anyways we squeeze ourselves on. Well, needless to say about 1 stop later about 10 grandmas get off and they were all giving us the mati (evil eye). They were treating us as if this "grand" bus was their personal limo and we shouldn't have been on it. It was so funny that we couldn't help but laugh. And while we were waiting for our transfer bus a male dog that looked like it had rabies ran out into the street barking at some guy on a vespa who was hauling a whole bunch of crap behind him. And then the same dog went after this couple that was walking on the street. It was so weird. Well today there were 5 of us riding the bus again and the first bus pulled up and was crammed wall to wall with Greeks so we decided to pass and wait for the next one. Well the next one came and wasn't as full, so we got on. Well, while I'm trying to put my ticket in the machine the bus starts moving. Another girl and I both stumble backwards. The other girl accidentally stepped on some flaming red haired woman's foot and my school bag crushed her hand on the railing. We both turned to her and said "signomi" which means "excuse me" or "I'm sorry" but she just mumbled something and gave us an evil glare. And then moments later, the bus was stopping again and I was trying to move out of the way so the doors could open and I couldn't move so I ended up getting smashed by the doors because it pushed me up against the ticket machine. It was the most hilarious and awful bus ride ever. But I plan on doing it again. That's all for now. Thanks for reading. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahaha omg that was the most ridiculous ride of life.

    ReplyDelete